The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun - Thursday, June 10th, 2004
Montana Role-Playing Calendar
June 10th, 2004, 6:15pm - 11:15pm
217 W. Koch St.
Bozeman, MT 59715
The building is on the corner of Koch and Third. The apartment is at the top of the stairs.
This week, with the help of Quithus, a shaman and musician, Mickey was able to book passage on a ferry from Darwin to Derby for the group and the remains of the car (well, it ran under its own power, and only periodically tried to stop due to damages). After Mickey and Giggy dropped off the cargo at the dockyard where they were supposed to and getting paid, and after Buckwheat visited another mage who unwound the apparently undamaged gold chain from his torso and arm as carefully as it had been wound there in Alice Springs and promised Buckwheat that he would receive a package after he got back to Sydney as payment, Buckwheat, Mickey, Quithus, Giggy, and Katie boarded their ferry and rode, rather uneventfully, to Derby, where Giggy was able to pick up the parts that Quicksilver had promised to the mechanic in Woomera.
- Game: The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- System(s): Shadowrun (2nd Edition)
- Contact: Keith Seyffarth
- Number of current players: 7
- Number of players wanted: 6
- Login or register to be able to receive email notifications about The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- Game Quotes: From The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun posted in Great Quotes from Montana State Uinversity (and Other Places)
Be the first to comment here!