The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun - Thursday, June 24th, 2004
Montana Role-Playing Calendar
June 24th, 2004, 6:15pm - 11:15pm
217 W. Koch St.
Bozeman, MT 59715
The building is on the corner of Koch and Third. The apartment is at the top of the stairs.
This week, the group decided to drive down the coast to Perth, then across to Port Augusta, rather than trying to go back through Alice Springs, especially without a rigger.
They did get stopped at a standard highway checkpoint along the 80 mile beach, but, though the personnel on the scene did ask about the damage to the vehicle, they were allowed to pass on. The rest of the drive from Derby to Perth, and the ride from Perth to Eukla was uneventful. The group stopped in Eukla because Quithus had managed to book a gig there, and while the rest of the group was watching Quithus perform, some local gang members decided to try to pick on Buckwheat. This group was quickly shown the error of their ways.
- Game: The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- System(s): Shadowrun (2nd Edition)
- Contact: Keith Seyffarth
- Number of current players: 7
- Number of players wanted: 6
- Login or register to be able to receive email notifications about The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- Game Quotes: From The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun posted in Great Quotes from Montana State Uinversity (and Other Places)
Be the first to comment here!