The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun - Thursday, February 19th, 2004
Montana Role-Playing Calendar
February 19th, 2004, 6:15pm - 11:15pm
217 W. Koch St.
Bozeman, MT 59715
The building is on the corner of Koch and Third. The apartment is at the top of the stairs.
This week we left Sydney and took the Stuart highway to Adelaide. On the way, Buckwheat, a street shaman conjured a field spirit to aid in their movement, allowing them to make the journey in significantly less time than anticipated. However, their heightened speed attracted the attentions of a rigger who had a combat drone in the area. This led to combat between the drone and our adventurers. Giggy, a physical adept, got a good shot off at the drone, and damaged some of its navigational array, but not before the drone could successfully hit the limo with a missile, causing significant, but not incapacitating damage. With a lucky shot, Mickey, a bodyguard, was able to take out a second missile before it struck the limo, preventing further damage, and Buckwheat was able to take out the damaged drone with an accident from his spirit.
- Game: The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- System(s): Shadowrun (2nd Edition)
- Contact: Keith Seyffarth
- Number of current players: 7
- Number of players wanted: 6
- Login or register to be able to receive email notifications about The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- Game Quotes: From The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun posted in Great Quotes from Montana State Uinversity (and Other Places)
Be the first to comment here!