Keith's ShadowRun One-Shots - Saturday, February 18th, 2012
Montana Role-Playing Calendar
February 18th, 2012, 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Red Lion, Pasco
2525 North 20th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
The Long Flight Home
Ready for some classic gaming? Throw back to the early '90s with second edition ShadowRun.
After a grueling haul in the depths of Africa for something that's completely worthless, you emerge from the jungle to find your smuggler is missing - you don't have a secret ride home to Seattle anymore.
Well, with ingenuity and careful use of contacts, you manage to secure passage on a commercial flight from Nairobi to Seattle for your entire group. Of course, you can't all be seated together, but who cares. Everything's on board, and the plane's taxiing down the runway. Just a simple 32 hour flight home...
We'll start with character selection from the pre-generated characters (see the character list), then have a nice, calm, relaxing flight.
Looking for 4-6 players who are looking for a fun time and some classic gaming.
This game contains highly immature themes and topics which may be considered "adult" due to their immaturity and the immaturity of the players.
- Game: Keith's ShadowRun One-Shots
- System(s): Shadowrun (2nd Edition)
- Contact: Keith Seyffarth
- Number of current players: 0
- Number of players wanted: 7
- Login or register to be able to receive email notifications about Keith's ShadowRun One-Shots
- Game Quotes: From Keith's ShadowRun One-Shots posted in Great Quotes from Montana State Uinversity (and Other Places)
Be the first to comment here!