The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun - Thursday, March 18th, 2004
Montana Role-Playing Calendar
March 18th, 2004, 6:15pm - 11:15pm
217 W. Koch St.
Bozeman, MT 59715
The building is on the corner of Koch and Third. The apartment is at the top of the stairs.
This week, the group left Woomera and returned to the Stuart highway to resume their trek to Alice Springs. about half way between Coober Pedy and Alice Springs, they encountered a roadblock set up by a group of Aboriginal militants. Despite the fact that Quicksilver paid the ‘toll’ to get past the barricade, the group attacked the limo about 2 kilometers further up the road. However, the group was able to get past the ambush with only minimal additional damage to the vehicle and arrived in Alice Springs with little personal injury, and a vehicle only moderately in need of repair.
- Game: The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- System(s): Shadowrun (2nd Edition)
- Contact: Keith Seyffarth
- Number of current players: 7
- Number of players wanted: 6
- Login or register to be able to receive email notifications about The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- Game Quotes: From The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun posted in Great Quotes from Montana State Uinversity (and Other Places)
Be the first to coment here!