The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun - Thursday, April 1st, 2004
Montana Role-Playing Calendar
April 1st, 2004, 6:15pm - 11:15pm
217 W. Koch St.
Bozeman, MT 59715
The building is on the corner of Koch and Third. The apartment is at the top of the stairs.
This week, having arrived in Alice Springs a couple of days earlier then they needed to pick up the package, the group dropped off the vehicle at another mechanic to try to get further on the repairs before they headed north again toward Darwin.
To pass the time, Giggy went out to the airport to see if he could get a flying lesson, and instead found an old, abandoned (and rather dilapidated) vehicle and began working on getting it functional. He found a gun and a chip in the glove box in the car, and transferred them to the safe in the Phaeton.
Meanwhile, Buckwheat allowed himself to get kidnapped by two rather attractive strippers, who took him to meet an old dwarf woman in an old run-down office building. The woman wanted Buckwheat to carry a package to Darwin for her. Buckwheat, being somewhat up on things, decided that he would have to check with his companions before taking on more cargo, so he called Quicksilver, who, at the moment, was drunk in a bar. Eventually Quicksilver got back to Buckwheat and the two of them decided that since the package was small (which they didnít actually know) and since it was not dangerous (which they also did not know) that they could carry the package.
- Game: The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- System(s): Shadowrun (2nd Edition)
- Contact: Keith Seyffarth
- Number of current players: 7
- Number of players wanted: 6
- Login or register to be able to receive email notifications about The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun
- Game Quotes: From The Run Down Under/Gettin' Giggy with Shadowrun posted in Great Quotes from Montana State Uinversity (and Other Places)
Be the first to comment here!