Keith's Holiday Amber Throne War - Sunday, January 1st, 2006
Montana Role-Playing Calendar
January 1st, 2006, 2:30pm - 11:00pm
1114 Hollins Ave
Helena, MT 59601
Drive to Carroll College. Turn north on Benton, driving by the college, then turn west onto Hollins and drive until you are one and a half blocks past the elementary school. It is the BLUE house, with a hedge.
It's a throne war!
The king has died. Unfortunately, he died without a clear successor. As you and your siblings (or at least half-siblings) really don't know the order of your conception - or birth - you all have an equal claim on the throne.
Actually, correct that, all your siblings are undeserving pretentious, self-serving, arrogant, incompetent scum, so it's clear that the throne is yours.
You need to push, pull, bribe, fight, outwit, deceive, align, surpass, kill, or whatever else it takes, to get the badges of office and get yourself coronated before one of your blood relatives defiles the throne with his or her filthy person.
Unfortunately, your siblings all have the same idea!
We'll start with a bidding war and character generation, then degenerate into the chaos that is Amber until such time as we pass out or someone takes the throne.
- Game: Keith's Holiday Amber Throne War
- System(s): Amber Diceless Role-Playing
- Contact: Keith Seyffarth
- Number of current players: 0
- Number of players wanted: 7
- Login or register to be able to receive email notifications about Keith's Holiday Amber Throne War
- Game Quotes: From Keith's Holiday Amber Throne War posted in Great Quotes from Montana State Uinversity (and Other Places)
Be the first to coment here!